My Private Getaway

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Nothing New

I hate blah days, blah feeling, blah anything. I want exciting days and stuff to experience and tell/talk about, and so far, there hasn't been anything. We arrived in Canada and......., that it's! I have been locked up in the hotel because of a cold, and no leads on a place to live. I am going crazy! I thought about it and I could scrapbook, if the room had another table, but it doesn't, and I can't salvage the one we have because Hubby has the computer on it and the internet cable doesn't reach farther then that table. Now that I think about it, I could see if Wulf (Hubby, i got tired of saying hubby so, that is his gaming name and I will use that from now on) would get my folding table out of storage and I could use that the only question now is..., Where to put it? Dilemmas, dilemmas! I would go to the library, but we have to have an address first, thats not going to happen anytime soon :). The only other thing I could do is explore, which I wouldn't mind doing, 'cept I was sick, and I haven't gotten Wulf to switch teh car seats over, teh car gets better gas mileage and the van still has some stuff from the move in it, both are very dirty and need to be washed and vacuumed out. We have been somewhat lazy because of being sick and tiring days at work, now that I am feeling better, I am reading to get on the ball and get stuff done (so, I can feel like I am accomplishing something).

One thing that I have find out, the base here is small, just necessities, and no "family" stuff goes on or get-togethers, now that makes the whole connecting with people harder! One person Wulf works with has 2 kids and wants to have a party once we find a place, I wish they would just go ahead and do it now while we are stuck in a room with nothing to do (unless you count checking a website and newspapers for houses/apartments for rent, that never show up) when if they wait until we get a place, we are busy moving stuff from storage, unpacking, and putting our house together.Makes more sense to me, don't you agree?

Well, i hope to have pics and exciting outing to write about soon, just hope this cold goes away and stays away! I hate being sick!!!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home