My Private Getaway

Monday, July 30, 2007

I know, I know, been MIA....,

Ok, so I said I was going to be good and post more frequently, but Hubby decided to get me and the boys sick, so I have been resting, and he has been on the ONLY computer we have in the hotel room playing WOW! Now usually I don't mind, but I like to get on and email and blog as my outlet and time for me and it's the only way of communicating with friends and family that I have right now. So, since he is at work and I have total control of the computer, let me update you.

We have only found one house for rent since we got here, I called the guy up and set up an appointment to look at it, now this was also my first day of being sick (I think mine is allergies). I drag myself out of my oh-so-comfortable bed where I was resting and made myself get ready, we arrive 10 minutes before our appointment time and wait, with 2 boys in the back with the beginnings of a cold, we wait. I look at the clock and 30 minutes past our appointment time, still no one came. So, we decide to drive up the street and look at the houses and all. That took 15 minutes, we drove back by and still NO ONE!!!! So, we turn and head back so I can rest. I never did call the guy back (because I just felt worse as the day went on), I realized that he never did get our names down. SO, I could call back and act like someone else, if it came to that, but I haven't made up my mind.

As of today, I am over the worst of it, mainly since Hubby let me rest all weekend, THANKS HUN!!!! All I have let to deal with is a runny/stuffy nose, occasional sneezing, and my two minions. Gus Gus had run a low fever the last two nights, not sure if just from the cold, but he is fine all day, n o fever, then come bedtime he gets a low one. I am watching him to see if it repeats tonight, but hopefully it won't. Well, I am gonna go and tend to the boys. Hope your weekend was more enjoyable.

1 Comments:

  • At July 30, 2007 at 1:48 PM , Blogger Faerylandmom said...

    Hey You...
    You guys probably got sick just because of the stress of moving + different climate + hotel room. Not a good mix. :-) Praying for ya'll, as usual.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home