My Private Getaway

Friday, June 15, 2007

YAY! They Are On Thier Way!!!

Our friends are officially on their way!!! They had some obstacles that tried to get in the way but thankfully, all came through!!! My WHOLE family has been looking forward to their visit. It is nice that within the same family I have a friend, my Hubby has a friend, and my almost 4 year old, Roo has a friend!!! That is CRAZY!!! Gus Gus just watches their little Sunshine and comments with a smile "Baby!".

Earlier yesterday twice actually, Roo made a comment in casual conversation that cracked me up!!!! The first, he was talking about Gus Gus, and said something about him, to which I replied, "no, he isn't" and Roo chuckled and said "I'm just retarded!" and laughed!! He was being so silly!!!! The second came while I was out running a few errands and he was playing in the cart and makes a comment about himself (I don't remember what the comments were, they were just silly) and I looked at him funny and he said "I am just a mess!" I was like "yeah you are!!!" I was cracking up!!!!


Those are my stories for today, can't wait for my friend to get here and show me some more things with blogging!!! I will be a pro before she leaves!!! Hahaha! Hope you all have a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home