My Private Getaway

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Tuesday...,

I went to the doctor on Monday for something I have been "having problems" with for a long time, I have tried numerous things to solve it but to no avail. The doctor I seen then made me an appointment with an OB, thankfully (because it is sort of a "down there" location). So, I went on Tuesday morning, thinking they could look and magically tell me what it is and how to get rid of it. To be a little more specific, it is between my "areas" but not IN them, it is like a heat rash, little red bumps, but they are irritating and sometimes are itchy, and hurt like broken skin, ok sorry for the TMI just trying to give you and idea. Well, while examining me, the doctor ask (thankfully the doc was female!!!) she ask how long I have had "this mole here?" (ok, number 1, honestly, I don't look at myself there!) So, I tell her I don't know, but coincidentally, it was right in the main irritated spot!!!! So, they took a biopsy, for those who don't know exactly what that is, they cut out some of the area and send it off to a lab and stitch the area!!! I wasn't originally worried, but after thinking about it I think they took part of the mole, so its starting to freak me out! Among trying to use the bathroom and clean myself! It's horrible, I walk funny!!! It hurts to!!! Anyway, I go back to get the stitch(es) removed next week, have to have it for a week, along with Hubby's family visiting and my own Mom coming the day before I get it out. So, you can imagine!!!

Along with that, my children have decided to be deliberately disobedient, Gus Gus will look at me with this look like "Go ahead and run after me!, I know you can't!" I just want to tie them in one place so, they can't get into trouble. Gus Gus also likes to pick on Roo and he does, it is nothing but Roo running around yelling "He's going to hit me!" or "He's trying to bite me!" I CAN"T TAKE IT!!!!! I am going outta my mind!!!

I was hoping this post would be one about the visit we had with our friends, but depending on how long I can comfortable sit here and how bad I hurt myself running after kids, I will TRY to make it my next post! Oh, by the way, I didn't know how much you used your bottom areas when you yelled, till now!!!! Have a wonderful day!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home