My Private Getaway

Monday, July 16, 2007

Still On Our Way

So, we left Saturday...,late to begin our move. Even with the good time we have made we are still behind everyday something happens to keep us from getting ahead...., but at least we are "on schedule". Tomorrow is our last travel day Hubby's work has given and we are across the border and in Canada, London, Ontario to be exact. We are 6 hours from our final destination. After which, we will get a hotel, find a storage, unload the moving truck, go to sleep. awake..., drive to New York to drop off the truck (because we cannot drop it off in Canada) and hopefully see Niagara Falls, on our way back (that is my ONE goal before settling in our new town.

The trip has been good so far considering the fact that I we are both having to do all the driving along with a four and (almost) two year old, who until lately, have been doing exceptionally well. Now, however, when out of their car seats (no matter where) they scream uncontrollably, run mad EVERYWHERE!!! and do everything that UN-disciplined children do. Making it even more frustrating for me and Hubby because they do have rules, expectations, and discipline. I have never wanted to pull my hair out so badly, I am losing my sanity, patience, composure, and anything and everything else!!!! I know it's because things are unstable now and they are spending ALOT of time in the car and still..., but I am out of ideas, I have tried taking them places they can play and eat, take them swimming when we stop and have them run around anytime we stop, but all to no avail!!!!

Anyway,I am done venting, I will post pics that I have taken on the way once we are in town and not driving and packing things up everyday.Hope all is well, with you!!!! Hope to post about my many adventures and/or discoveries in our new place of living!!!! Good night to all, I have more driving to do in the morning.

2 Comments:

  • At July 18, 2007 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Faerylandmom said...

    Man alive...

    Remember the words my mom keeps telling me: "This too, shall pass." :-) You guys are GREAT parents, so don't be discouraged about the boys psycho behavior at the moment. :-)

    Love ya!

     
  • At July 20, 2007 at 7:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    My beautiful daughter.I am so proud of you and your boys.Remember when you feel overwhelmed to stop and take a deep breath.And you can always send them to me,hee hee!!You are lucky to be able to travel and give the boys what you have.Kiss those boys for me and remember I love you.Your always my baby.
    Love,
    Mom

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home