My Private Getaway

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Another Day, Another Headache,

Except this one is from my sinus cold. Today I am happy to say, I am in a rather good mood, don't know where it came from but happy nonetheless that it's here. I have felt so crappy over the weekend (because of my cold) that I have been awaiting a good mood. Though I have drainage, congestion in my chest (which hurts), and my sinus headache, oh and the boys STILL think its the norm to not listen, scream, and fight! Oh well.

I am still bored, not much happened over the last week, other than the cold. I did read and finish the new and last Harry Potter book. I REALLY liked it! I was never into the whole Harry Potter thing to begin with, I mean I watched the movies but that was the extent of it. Until my FNL let us borrow all the books and me and Hubby got into it, I had a hard time getting myself in the mood to read them since the fist four movies were already out, but I finally did, needless to say the books were better than the movies (when is it not?). Actually one of the first things I noticed when we arrived in Canada and went to Wal-mart, I checked out the display of Harry Potter books. The obvious difference was the covers they had different pictures other than that they were the same...., except the first book, instead of being called "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" it was called "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone". I still haven't figured that one out, but the books are the same except where sorcerer is it is philosopher, crazy huh?Ok, enough on Potter!!!

I finally drug myself to have a myspace account. I figured since pretty much EVERYONE I know has one, it's just one other way to keep in touch, so of course being cut off from communication other than the net I went for it. You know, I wish I would stop doing stuff like that, blog and myspace, because all in thought they sound good and the ones I have seen look good to!! Except mine, I have NO idea how to do all the "fancy" stuff apparently anyone else can do with their eyes closed!!! to make it worse, I am a show and learn person and all my friends that COULD show me are far far away now and even if they could walk me through it by phone nothing would make sense unless they could literally show me and watch me do it a couple of times till it makes sense to me, oh well.

Ok, now that I have written a book and none of it inspirational or touching, I am going to feed what sanity and good mood I gave left to my toddler and preschool boys!!! Have a wonderful day and I hope whether it's rain or shine, a slow day or one going by fast, find the enjoyment and precious moments this day has to offer and what no other day can offer :)!!!! (Ok, so I HAD to throw something "smart sounding in there, hope it worked!)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home