My Private Getaway

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

What A Day!!

My day yesterday started off good. I watched a friends' little boy while she went to have her tooth fixed. He and my boys played VERY well together, no fighting. I had a doctors appointment and it went downhill from there. My health is fine, but when I returned home, Roo's tooth was hurting him (it was hurting over the weekend) it was also discolored, alot! So, I called his dentist. We went in today and they took an x-ray and looked at it. turns out his tooth is dying, it was caused from about two years ago, he hit his mouth on the floor (throwing a fit) and it chipped it. Well, the dentist said that the tooth tried to make it but for some reason or another it couldn't . Thursday they are going to fix it. Friday we have my dad and stepdad (long story) and youngest sister coming to visit. So, I have MORE than a full plate!!! I worry alot, so this with Roo is stressing me, I just want it to be over with and I won't be worrying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home