My Private Getaway

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Our Weekend

Saturday we went with Hubby's family to the outlet mall here and seen "Shrek the Third" ( I liked it it was funny, cute, and short, which was good with the little ones) and we went to grab some lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings (if you have one near you go eat there they are AWESOME and stick with the wings and sauces, they have soo much to choose from!) Came home and just hung out. The boys made them shirts for Mother's and Father's day and they turned out GREAT! They actually wore them out all day. It was forecast to rain and it started out a sunny day, but as soon as we went out the dark clouds came and it POURED!!! We had fun nonetheless.

They left before lunch today, Hubby and the kids were reluctant to see them go. I have tea to make, clothes to do and relaxing until the end of this week, when I again have to get the house ready for more visitors, clean bathrooms, wash clothes, and make even more tea (everyone loves my tea). At least my place stays clean with all the visiting, I clean for people to visit, while they are here, and after they leave. I also clean mid-week when I have playgroup over here.

I cannot wait till June 16th, we have our friends from Colorado and their kiddos visiting. We will be able to celebrate Father's Day with them and my friends' birthday, we plan on a girls day out full of manicures, pedicures, shopping, and lunch!!! I can't wait!!! I will be referring to this alot, but I can't help it, i'm excited!!! Anywho, gotta run I am still helping Hubby level 2 characters on WOW!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home