My Private Getaway

Thursday, May 31, 2007

This Week Is Going By Fast

The week is flying by, Hubby's family is coming to visit this weekend, which I think is two days from today, I need to get the house in order (but it isn't really messy), I just feel like being lazy lately, I am tired and blah. I want to go on a walk and play with the kids, but I can't motivate myself to put the energy into it. I just want to sit or lay around. I think I don't have the energy because I am not doing anything, I have noticed when I make myself do what needs to be done, I get the energy out of no where! I think thats crazy how that works! I am getting more and more excited about our move, but at the same time, it is going to suck being so far away and not have family so close. Oh, 2 days ago, my Roo called 911 from an old cell phone!! I was so shocked, embarrassed. I found out though that as long as the battery has any charge, you can call 911, the sim card and that fact that it hasn't been in use for over 6 months doesn't matter! I thought the battery would have been dead! But that is over. Anyway, I need to get myself up and around!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home