My Private Getaway

Saturday, May 26, 2007

I Got My Tattoo!!!!

Well, My mom arrived last night. Today I got my tattoo. It looks AWESOME!!! I am soo happy with it! It's a butter fly. I will figure out how to post pictures so I can show you what it looks like. My sister got her bellybutton re-pierced, we tried to talk mom into getting another tattoo or piercing, but she waited.

My boys have had a good day as well. Roo had my little brother (he is 2 weeks younger, yes weeks) and Gus Gus had my nephew who is 9 months old. They did GREAT!!! there was playing NO fighting.

Oh, about the Hubby thing, so far so good. I have been able to act normal towards him, instead of being mean. Today was all in all a WONDERFUL day!!! Well, it is REALLY late!!Just wanted to tell you that.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home