My Private Getaway

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Kids

Well, I already posted yesterday so, I was saving the story for today. I had to run a few errands after my post. Well, on the last one, I put the kids in the car and loaded the bags, got in, and started to head home. Well, the of course is a light from the parking lot onto the road. I naturally got stuck at the red light. All of a sudden, i look down and my little Gus Gus so nonchalantly, says in a sweet little voice "Hi!". I of course proceed to have a heart attack!!! Luckily we caught the red light so, I picked him up and buckled him into his car seat. My Roo can buckle himself, and Gus Gus got into his seat. I totally forgot to strap my little one in!!! I felt so bad. But he was so cute about it, I smiled after I had him safe in his seat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home