My Private Getaway

Monday, May 21, 2007

Going to the Dentist Today

Well not much to do today 'cept going to the dentist. I am getting a filling, YAY! (with a touch of sarcasm). I also need to run to the post office and get gas. Gas has gone up to $3.09 here. I can't believe it. It is CRAZY!!!! Almost makes you want to push your car off a cliff and ride a bus everywhere :) or walk :). Anywho, this week is going to go by soooo slowly, mainly because my family is coming to visit this weekend. You know how that goes, when you are looking forward to doing something time slows, but when you are kind of dreading it, the day is here before you know it! Tonight "Dancing With The Stars" comes on! I think this is the one right before the last, like tonight they dance, you vote and tomorrow night they announce the winner and its over. I love that show!!! So, does Hubby (though he won't admit to anyone) and Roo. It's a family show for us :).Well, off now to get some stuff done before my trip to the dentist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home