My Private Getaway

Friday, June 1, 2007

Hectic but Good Day

I thought today would be worse than what it was. I had to run and get some stuff to finish a gift the boys are making and I had to go and grocery shop. I had a smaller budget in mind for grocery shopping this week and while shopping thought I was WELL over it, but turns out I was $6 under!!!! That made my day! I am having to get the room set up for Hubby's family and make dinner and put the finishing touches on the gifts (well let the boys). I am actually excited!! I will have visitors!!! We plan on taking the kids to see Shrek the Third. I am making my WONDERFUL ranch chicken and sauce and my Alfredo sauce that is VERY creamy and cheesy!!! I am excited!!! I know I've said that already! Ok need to go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home