My Private Getaway

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Finally Got Out Of The House!

There happen to be a playgroup today and I took the kids! I am so happy, they played and I got to converse with other moms!Ok got that out. I didn't get a chance to run my errands yesterday instead I bought a Ninja Turtle and Power Ranger cake pan off of ebay. So, now after kiddos eat lunch, I will running real quick to pick up a few things. I am also trying yet again to have a playgroup thing at my house Thursday (I will let you know if anyone shows).

There was something special I was wanting to write about so, I am doing that now. My Gus Gus, He is weaning, you know that already, well, this is the beginning of the 3rd week he has not nursed at ALL. He still asks for it and implies he wants it at nap and bedtimes (sometimes). What I wanted to tell was what he does in place of nursing. I have to hold and cuddle him to get him to sleep, but he pops his sleepy head up with those half-opened eyes (because he is SOO tired) and starts to give me sweet little kisses. He has to kiss both cheeks (in the right spot, which I don't even know where that is, he does, I found this out because sometimes, in no pattern, he will kiss more than once, like he is finding the right feeling place) and my lips. Numerous times until he has no more energy to raise his head and he falls asleep!

Isn't that just SOO adorably sweet? I love it!! Sometimes when I am getting him to sleep, I will forget he does this, and I am like, lay your head down baby, be still. But, he proceeds to do is ritual, and I remember what he is doing. Anyway, just thought I would share.Have a good day!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home