My Private Getaway

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

It's Raining, I LOVE IT!!!!

I woke up this morning and it' s raining. I am in a GREAT mood. I don't know what it is about it raining, but lately I am in a better mood when it does. My Gus Gus always wakes up in a good mood. He is my morning baby, that alone makes getting going in the morning easier and something I look forward to. My weekend was wonderful! My tattoo looks great, my Hubby had a great time, I didn't treat him "bad" just normally. It's going to get busy, we might have Hubby's mom visiting this weekend, we will know by the end of the day, The following weekend, my dad will visit, the next, some of our bestest friends from Colorado will be visiting for a week!!!!! and the last week, we will be packing and getting ready to move far, far away. I am excited!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home