My Private Getaway

Friday, May 25, 2007

I Made Up Something GREAT!

Not much went on yesterday, hubby got off early and we played WOW for a bit. Then I had to make dinner. I made up a recipe for chicken, it was AWESOME!! I have NEVER done anything like that before. I am so proud.

We got the house cleaned earlier than normal, and the kiddos in bed without any problems. So, we were going to get on and play some more, but then Hubby's friend kept coming over because he needed Hubby's help with the computer, so he went to help. Then when they still couldn't get it working. I don't know why, but his friend got on our computer, online to play the game (since his computer was messed up). So that kept me and Hubby from getting on and playing. I was getting mad because it was time me and Hubby could do something, and we weren't going to be able to do anymore this weekend since family is visiting. I also didn't want to stay up late because we had family coming and I wanted to be rested and get some things done, but he didn't leave till after 11pm. I am STILL fuming. Hubby tried to get him to leave, but he doesn't do it straight forward so, unless they read between the lines you wouldn't "get it". I don't mind company AT ALL. But when they come here and "take over" what we pay for that makes me SOOO mad! I don't feel sorry if their stuff isn't working because they wouldn't for us. It would be "oh, that sucks" and nothing! If it is bothering them THAT bad, then the money (he his single) they have and afre "throwing around" he should go and buy another computer. Ok, I will get off of that.

I am a little nervous. My mom, sister, brother, nephew, and step-dad are coming to visit. They reason I am nervous is Hubby says I treat him different when they are around and it's not the normal way I treat him. It's not THAT bad but it's not a good different either. I never "GOT" what he was saying, he couldn't explain it to me either, until last month. I realized and could put into words what he was trying to tell me. I feel horrible. I don't want to be different towrd when they are around. What it I do is treat him like my family treats each other, again, not a bad thing, unless you are not use to it and are a certain type of person, which Hubby is that type. We get along GREAT, so I don't want that to change. When I'm around my family, we don't get along that great and it's because I start acting like them. So, I am trying to NOT do that now, and show Hubby that I can treat him the same no matter who is visiting. So, wish me luck and prayers would be welcomed. I don't want to go into details here, but it is a hard thing to have to do. Especially since I grew up like that. Anywho, TOO much rambling.I will go now. I will try to get one and post what we did and how my thing is going.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home