My Private Getaway

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Did I Tell You or What?

Well, Like I said, we had to take back the laptop. Come to find out that Hubby was in such a hurry to surprise me and not have me aggravated because he came home like an hour late, that he forgot to check the video card and the place he got it from (ironically) doesn't have any video cards in ANY laptops! I wanted a video card so I can play WOW with him sometimes. Oh and Heros, I LOVE that game :). But we went looking today at Best Buy and think we found a good one, since we weren't rushed or anything. But we will see. I am not going to tell ANYONE if I get anything because I want to keep it :). My day was good all in all just went looking around and rented some movies to watch tonight. Hope you have a stress-free weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home