My Private Getaway

Thursday, May 17, 2007

What To Do?

Well, my day has went pretty well. Last night me and Hubby ran into a dilemma: My camcorder has a focus problem, so we took it back and the one we were going to get this guy right in front of us bought the last one and they aren't sure when they are going to get more in. So, Hubby told me that since that was my Mother's Day then I get to pick what I want in place of it, either wait and get another camcorder or a laptop (since the one I have is wigging out BAD) well, also my other options are a new TV (nothing big just something that works when we hook up out dvd player to it) and we could use another dvd player. So, my dilemma is picking which one!!! I know HOW many people would LOVE this problem? But I am wondering if the camcorder mess up was a way of telling me we should wait. We are FINALLY getting our bills in line and slowly getting out of debt. So I DON"T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! HELP!!!! Anywho,thats pretty much it!

2 Comments:

  • At May 17, 2007 at 2:02 PM , Blogger Faerylandmom said...

    Hmmm...that IS a dilemma.

    I like the idea of a new lappy myself, but that's a bit steep isn't it?

    Go for the camcorder, since you already know that you can get it. Unless you want the tv.

    I wasn't much help, was I? :)

     
  • At May 17, 2007 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Faerylandmom said...

    You'd better figure out how to post pics, my dear girl, because I have tagged you once again! Haha!!!

    Click here to find out why.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home