My Private Getaway

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Depressed

Well, My day has not gone close to the way I planned. I have been trying to set up a playgroup, for the last 2 times I have scheduled it, several people want to come but never do! Plus it was rainy which I love when it rains, but in some small hope someone would come, I stayed in. I guess I am feeling EXTREMELY anxious, My family is coming to visit in a couple of weeks, then next month hubby's family is coming, then HOPEFULLY our close friends will be able to. I am ready to do SOMETHING, ANYTHING!! When we have visitors I definitely get to do something!!! Plus as a "reward" for weaning, my mom is getting me a tattoo! I'm excited!!! Anyway, I am just bored. Hubby came home for lunch and brought me my discs for my camcorder! So, I am going to play with that, but the kiddos are being bad and taking my possible moments I could record and spending that time in timeout and disobeying. Anywho, I am trying SO hard not to lose my patience. I love them though. Oh, I am helping hubby get a character leveled up in WOW, I am having fun!!! I don't play regularly, and I am only "good" at doing the quests, and thats what he needs now, then he will pick up for the raiding. I haven't gotten that far, I am curious to do a raid but, from what he tells me you have to have ALOT of people to do one a work together and it just seems alot to me, maybe one of these days I will try it. Anywho, all for today, I hope your day is going better :).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home