My Private Getaway

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Next Day..,

Ok. so I boasted on how well yesterday went and I think I jinxed myself!!! Or they kids overheard me and decided to "prove me wrong" because today they have yelled, fought, and time-outs upon time-outs, and Roo has started fighting to watch TV. But it has been a good day, just trying on my patience and nerves. I am doing my best :).

Tonight I plan on watching the SEASON FINALE of "Gilmore Girls"!! I can't believe it's over already!!! I feel like I have just gotten into it :(. After I will be seeing who got voted off of "Dancing With The Stars " . I can't help it I am ADDICTED to that show!!! I missed the actual dancing last night (had to run an errand) But thanks to abc having all their shows online so you can watch when you miss one, I haven't missed anything!!!! Anywho, I have a few things to do (hopefully get some discs for my camcorder), then dinner, then my shows, I want to cry, i am going to miss "Gilmore Girls". I got hook at our last home, because our closest friends, we would switch who's house went to on Tuesdays and have dinner and watched together! I miss that, and now I won't even have the show :( But I am getting all of them on DVD!!! I have all but the 6th season, and then I have to get this one when it is released, I know I'm a dork!!!

1 Comments:

  • At May 15, 2007 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Faerylandmom said...

    I haven't followed Gilmore Girls since DC...I miss it too, but I'm too lazy to try and catch up.

    We're going to be buying "The Office" from iTunes so we can get caught up on this season before next season starts.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home