My Private Getaway

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Roo's Dentist Appointment

Well, the day I was worrying about is done. Roo went to the dentist to get his front tooth fixed. Hubby took Roo and Gus Gus and me went to pick up some things at the store. Hubby said Roo did WONDERFULLY!!! they were gone a total of 3 hours, one of which was letting the medicine kick in. hubby said he did better than he expected, just after two hours, he lost it, He was ready to come home, the downside is that not only did it cost us $140, they didn't finish. Remember how Roo lost it? Well, they just needed to put the crown on and he was done. So, we have to take him back to finish it and it will cost us again, just $135!!! But you can't force him, Hubby said he was screaming, I mean completely lost it, so, I understand, it just sucks!

On the other hand, Hubby finally got his orders!!! But they didn't have me and the kids factor in financially to cover us to get there, so they are redoing it. Anyway, at least we have a specific date!

Ok enough complaining!! We made it through the day!!! Tomorrow, we have more family coming and for some reason, this week, I cannot get ahead. I get all done and cleaned and within 20 minutes, it's all destroyed again! So, I need to go and try to get ahead!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home