My Private Getaway

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Nothing Much Ado

Well, I haven't had anything really go on. I have been trying to have more patience with my boys when they miss behave. I have had a few friends on my case telling me that I have been to hard on myself. It makes me happy to know I have friends that care and are looking out for me. I just feel like I am trying to get off easy or not doing enough. Me and Hubby have been trying to get these characters leveled, and we are not getting as far as we would like. We have had visitors every weekend and We are enjoying visiting, but we are spending so much time on the game and part of us not getting them leveled is I have to stop and take care of the kiddos, feed them, dress them, and get them in bed. I think that is why I am pounding myself, I am just getting stretched with all we have going plus getting the house ready before and after each visit and the normal housekeeping. I just want it over, I was hoping to get it done with. Anyway I am whining. I need to get started on some of the stuff. Just not much else going on.

1 Comments:

  • At June 13, 2007 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Faerylandmom said...

    Have I told you lately that I love you, girly? I do. And you and I are going to have a grand ol' time next week, whether you like it or not.

    And guess what? Hubby & I decided that you - yes, you - are getting a date night with your Hubby sometime while we're there. Got it?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home