My Private Getaway

Saturday, May 12, 2007

More Puzzle doing....

Well, not too much going on, we are continuing to put together our puzzle. I love doing it!!! I can't wait till its finished!!! I will (hopefully) have figured out how tp post pics and I will post it when we are done.

Roo has a tv game, its the vtech one, well he got it for Christmas and only started playing last month (a bad on us, we didn't hook it up and we were going all around too). He had played my little brothers when we visited, but other than that hasn't played. He beat one of the games!!! He only played for about 15 minutes total. I was soo proud!!! I mean its for his level too and it is characters he is familiar with (the Backyardagians) . My hubby was amazed, he kept saying "Did you see him? He beat that level! He is so smart!". It helps to know that my hubby LOVES computer and video games, so you can understand the "Thats My Boy!!" that he felt.

Well, I really don't have much more to post, 'cept an early: "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the moms".

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home