My Private Getaway

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Not Much Going On...,

Well, It has been a few days (sorry still trying to be consistent). Yesterday, My hubby and I started a puzzle. I have forgotten how much fun putting together a puzzle can be!! We haven't done 1/4 of it yet, it is 1000 pieces and in the shape of a dragon, I have to say it is pretty cool. It will be AWESOME when we finish. Also, today, I found out I have to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth surgically removed, costing me about $1100, along with a filling around $100 and my son needs some dental costing $113 all those amounts are OUT OF POCKET, meaning after Insurance "pays" (not much if you ask me, but what can you do?). On top of other things, like selling our van (which I found out isn't likely) and needing a bed (my mom is bringing one when she visits but that won't be till the end of the month, we are sleeping on an air mattress, which is KILLING my back and neck). Anywho, that is pretty much the goings on these past 2 days. Sorry not more exciting or indepth! I am tired and going to reluctantly retire to THE most uncomfortable bed I can remember sleeping on :). Good night!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home