My Private Getaway

Monday, April 16, 2007

My Baby Is Getting Big!

Well, not too much has gone on, thats why I haven't posted. Saturday, hubby watched the kids while I got out and did some shopping and picked up groceries, That was a nice day. But the reason for my title, my Gus Gus has decided to start the weaning process :(. You know, in the beginning you are all excited about breastfeeding. You embrace that and love that connection!!! Then as time goes bye, while you still enjoy it, you start thinking about when your baby is done nursing and won't need you for that anymore and what are you going to do for that closeness. When the the process actually starts you get sorrowful, thinking how soon it will be over and wonder where all the time went. But I am trying to keep in mind all the things I couldn't do, examples:
Victoria Secret bra here I come!!!!!
Not have to worry about wearing shirts a little big for room
Knowing he is growing up and getting more independent

Then there are some drawbacks:
Boobs getting smaller
the connection
breastfeeding gives you some advantages on getting out of stuff! (wisdom teeth being cut out, etc.)

Anyway, Thats new with me maybe tomorrow will be a little more exciting :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home