My Private Getaway

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Being MIA..,

Well, I have been MIA. We went out of town for a couple of weeks and that threw my schedule and routine off. But we are back now. I have only been back for 2 days and already, gotten over a virus (my husband too) and had my oldest get gum stuck in his hair! I couldn't believe it! He is 3 1/2 and has already had his first hair cut due to gum!!! I could have removed it but I didn't want to mess with any mayo or whatever could help remove it, and I just didn't want to cut out the gum, so I gave him 2 options, let me take clippers and give him a buzz cut (which he is a boy and its HOT outside) or go to the barbershop and let them fix it so he can keep as much of his hair as possible (he was TERRIFIED the last time we took him and didn't get it done). He decided to go, (there is a story to why he decided to go which I will tell in just a second) We took him and he was skiddish at first but, did GREAT! My youngest gave in and got a trim too! I was so proud!!!!

Now for the reason:
On our last day visiting my husbands' family everyone came to see the kids, including Granny. My oldest likes to play fight (I have the Power Rangers and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to thank). Well, needless to say Granny got caught in the middle (now Granny is "old" but ALOT sturdier than most) Well, she lost her wig, (Yes Wig) and so, Roo has been obsessed with seeing whose hair is "loose". So, he wanted to keep as much of his hair as possible!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home