My Private Getaway

Monday, April 9, 2007

Boerdom

Lately I have been struggle with FINALLY being back home, surrounding by my own things and my own way of doing things. While that is soo great to have again (I have been living with family members with my 2 small children, experiences is all I can say); I am now finding, there isn't much left to do but the daily chores and activities being a wife and mother bring.

To REALLY understand where I'm coming from, you will have to better understand my personality, which is as follows:
I love having friends over, being busy, looking forward to experiences (even taking the kids to the zoo!), I like being around people soo much, that an errand to the store is GREAT if a friend goes, or sitting in my house me and a friend reading a book of our own. I VALUE that sort of closeness.To have someone that likes me/my personality soo much just to be in the same room with me.

So now maybe you can see my struggle. I mean I LOVE LOVE LOVE my children. My commitment and love for them is unconditional, and I value the time I have with them during the day and pretty much all the time. As some of you know, there is never a dull moment with children. But I a talking for my own personal, and sometimes selfish feelings and my own sanity. I had this sort of friendship with 2 friends that situations have taken us from being close in distance we are still close in out relationship, just can't hang out daily!

Anywho, just rambling now. I just wondered how many others share my pain :) more of understanding from experience :)! Thats all for now! ADIOS!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home