My Private Getaway

Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Beginnings of Slowing Down

We are FINALLY in the house, thats why I haven't been on posting..., well that and the fact that our internet didn't get connected until yesterday. Anyway, we are mostly unpacked and the best news I got my washer and dryer today, matter of fact, Wulf is in the laundry room hooking them up!!!! They came a day early, and in the nick of time, I need to do laundry SOO and the only 2 comforters we have the boys have managed to spill stuff on and when I tried to hand wash it..., well just to give you an idea, I hand washed it early yesterday morning and after laying it flat, it is STILL soaked!!!! I will be using my dryer as soon as it is plugged in :).

Well, I just wanted to say hey and update you a little, I will be posting regularly since we have internet. Hope you have had fun!!! I am going to catch up on some other blogs and forums.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home