My Private Getaway

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Still Nothing New

We went to look at yet another house last night. It looked nice on the outside, had a fenced in yard as well, the only bad thing about it......, It was already rented!!! The lady told us right after we arrived, at 9 'o clock at night!!!! I couldn't believe our luck!!! I bet it was pretty on the inside, just because we couldn't get it! Anyway, thats over with, nothing I can do about it.

I called my friend, Tiffany last night. I surprised her!!!! Though we were only able to talk for a few minutes, it was nice to be on the phone instead of only through chat online. I was told by Wulf. after he got off of WOW, that they (Tiffany and her family) were expecting to have her baby last night/today. but I haven't heard anything further. IT'S KILLING ME!!!!!!! I want to know even if she is in labor, but I dare not call, I will just wait!!! I do hope to get some news soon.

Well, nothing new, just a almost 2 year-old wanting to soak everything in water or sprite! I am so tired of it!!! I want to buy shelves and install them in the hotel room to put everything on!!!! I don't know why hotels insist on having everything toddler height and short for adults!!!!! It doesn't make sense to me! Anyway, I am going to await a phone call or email :). Have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home