My Private Getaway

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Just Errands

Well, Today, I have errands to run. I have to go and get Roo's immunization chart looked over to make sure he is up-to-date for the school systems here, also have to get their medical charts transferred to their current doctor. I probably should shop around and start pricing washer and dryers, maybe even dishwashers. I haven't figured out if I am willing to wait a little bit on getting a dishwasher or not, I REALLY love how well they clean the little, hard-to-get places on sippie cups. I also need to figure out a bank for here, since our rent and utilities are going to be Canadian currency and it will be easier to write checks or doing cashier's checks than having to withdrawal the cash all the time.

It is getting closer and closer!!!! Not only do we move into the house the first week of September, I have school registration for Roo the last week of August! One thing that perturbs me is that you can't get a school supply list before then, since this is all new to me, I have NO idea what to get!!!! It's going to be CRAZY that week of registration because thats when EVERYONE gets the list and will be out shopping, and the stock will run out fast! I might result in ordering offline. Who knows?!

The past 2 days my boys have been hellish. I don't know what it is but they seem to push my buttons constantly all day and then hit up me and Wulf, once he gets home. I am at teh end of my wits!!! I have taen them to the pool, read to them, gotten Roo to start tracing some letter's (which he enjoys), and anythign else I can think of but NOTHING is working!!! They are disobeying constantly and I am trying really hard not to lose my patience, and I have to admit yesterday I did (I am not proud of that at all). I spent part of the day crying because I am lost at what to do. I put them in time out, separate them, explain why we can't hit, etc..., It has gotten me nowhere!

Well, enough complaining, I need to get everything ready to complete my errands! Hope your day is better!! Oh, and that mine gets better :).

1 Comments:

  • At August 19, 2007 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Faerylandmom said...

    Hey you...
    This too, shall pass. They probably are just pushing buttons, and they'll let up once they see the boundaries are still the same. Even though they apparently have to make EXTRA SURE!

    I know what that's like. :-)
    Love ya!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home