My Private Getaway

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We Registered Roo

Well, we registered Roo yesterday. Now all we have to do is get some shots that he is due for and he is good to go. The principle took us to see his classroom and complimented us on how well behaved our boys were and was REALLY surprised that they were polite! What better compliments can a mother get? I just hope Roo can keep it up :). Roo is excited! His teacher is suppose to get in touch with the parents so we can meet her and such. Wulf and I are anxious to see how Roo will do once it gets started.


Not much new, we are going through so much RIDICULOUS stuff just trying to set up to get our stuff from storage. I am so mad st the storage owner, he actually suggested that we rent a moving truck just to get our stuff out in one trip (well we can't afford to do that!!!!!). Plus we use our van..., we make a couple of trips but it gets done. He just doesn't want to have to be there while we are getting our stuff!!!! Anyway, enough about that.

I am SO tired everyday no matter what I do I am exhausted right around/after noon!!!!! What is wrong with me!!!!!!? It's aggravating!!! I have been taking vitamins, so I dunno. Anywho, I am going to get me some coffee and figure out what I need to do today. Have a good day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home