My Private Getaway

Monday, August 6, 2007

We Splurged

Sunday we didn't do alot. We had lunch at the mall, looked around at some of the stores, and we decided since we had some extra money and have been really good since we have been here and can't really do anything, we splurged and I got Wulf an XBOX 360 (it's for his birthday, just a little earlier). We then went to Blockbuster and rented a few games and a movie. We haven't had a chance to play it yet, he got on WOW and played and I watched the movie I rented, "Miss Potter" I liked it. I am now going to go and buy her books for my kids.

Roo has also popped up with a new interest..., his bones and muscles! He seen a poster when we took Gus Gus to the doctor and he asked about it and it has been questions ever since. He will tell you (an idea) where your bones and muscles are. He has told Gus Gus (when he was told to sit down in the bath or he will fall) Roo piped up and added "Yeah or you will break your bones"! We have never said that. Also, I had a very interesting conversation with him that went something like this:

Me: ::I smacked his forehead:: "what about your bone?"
Roo: ::while pointing to his head:: "my bones aren't there, they are here" ::pointing to his arm:: "and my muscles are here" ::squeezing his arm::
Me: "ok, then, but what protects your brain?"
Roo: "JELLY"!!!!!

Still a boy nonetheless :). I laughed so hard!!!Now I have to find a book on your bones and muscles, that has pictures and I can somewhat read to him where he understands. I love when he finds something new to be curious about and I want to help him as much as I can to find out all he can on the subject.

Wulf is off today as well, a Canadian holiday, we plan on finally breaking in the XBOX 360 and watching some movies, just relax. Have a good day!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At August 7, 2007 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Faerylandmom said...

    I was going to just post a comment on the newest blog, once I read everything I missed...but that is just too good to pass up!

    "Jelly!" Only a little boy. :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home