My Private Getaway

Monday, August 20, 2007

I Found A Great Place

When I ran my errands the other day..., I was told of a place I can take my boys that is FREE and they are setup up with toys and activities!!!! The following day I took them, it was GREAT!!!! Not only did it cut back on teh fighting and not listening, they get to do so much hands on stuff and learn with other children around, not to mention I get to talk to other moms! So, needless to say, thats where I have been everyday (also why I haven't gotten to post). Roo calls it his "school". It is cute :).


Also this weekend I have been hauling Wulf and the boys out trying to find pants and a light jacket for the kiddos. That search was very frustrating! I did mange to find a couple of pair for what I like to call a "decent" price, and a light jacket as well. I also found them their Halloween costumes, which I found for about half of what I would normally pay. I also bought some of those grocery bags that are made of recycled material, so I am trying to get ahead before the moving in hits and the money we will have to spend on washer and dryer and getting essentials for food and what not.

Not much has been going on just kinda waiting for the 1st and taking the boys to their "school" everyday wears us out a bit. I am still trying to figure out the whole phone thing..., Should I get a cell phone? Should I wait till the optimum company expands to our area before getting home phone, internet, cable? Or go with the one who has a rep of bad customer service? Its crazy, they have a couple of companies to choose from, but not enough to start a competition. So, the consumers don't get that great of a deal. Coming from the U.S. where it's all about getting more for less and finding deals, it is a step back here where you get what you get for the price THEY want to put on it. Down to the banks, there is no free checking here every account (including savings) has a monthly fee which at some banks can be up to $25! Ok, done complaining :). Have a great day! I hope mine is good since their "school" is closed today, but we will see :).

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home