My Private Getaway

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Getting Ready for School

Well this week has been getting Roo all ready to start school. Monday we went to register him, yesterday (Wednesday) we had an appointment to meet his teacher, she seems really nice, and after we went to let him pick out a backpack. He was on :cloud9:, just short of skipping through the mall while we looked at every place that has a backpack!! He really wanted a Transformer one with Bumblebee (the yellow one) on it, but the place we had found it at was sold out of it, so he settled for a Diego and Dora and also found a matching lunch box, snack container, and a thermos. We also had to buy "indoor" shoes that stay at school, he was SOO happy when we found some Pokemon shoes (last pair in his size!) for my benefit they were on clearance!

Little boys are so special!!! I have no idea where the new interest in Pokemon came from, I think he might have seen the cartoon once like a month ago and thats all!!! Roo has such a wide range of things he likes..., from Dora/Diego, Doodlebops, Curious George, to Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles, Transformers, and now possibly Pokemon!!It's hard to keep up, though by the time I get this all down, he will have moved onto something else.

Well, we have the move in all sorted out, I called yesterday left a message for the storage guy that we are coming Friday after lunch and if that doesn't work call me, well I haven't heard anything, so as far as we are concerned It's on!!!! I get to pick up the keys to the house today!!!!! I also have my phone turned on Friday so I can call everyone in the U.S. with unlimited long distance (that covers the U.S.). So, here is the waring to any friends and family reading.., I will be calling!!!!!! I am happy about that!!! I won't be disconnected from the world now :). Allrighty have a GREAT day!!!! I will talk to you soon!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home