My Private Getaway

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Getting Excited

I have had a Wonderful four day weekend with Wulf. Today I have been setting up our Christmas exchange with my family and have I am getting really excited!!!!! I LOVE Christmas and doing the shopping. I am ready to begin getting my gifts. Especially since I am going to have to ship them this year!

I am also looking forward to this weekend! Sunday is Gus Gus' birthday and we are getting his and Roo's birthday pictures taken and we are going to see Seussical!!!! I can't wait. I love birthdays and holidays and shopping and gifts (as if you couldn't tell already!!!!)

Oh, I FINALLY caught my friend Tiffany on! But conversation was cut short because her little one bumped her head really good and she needed to go tend to her.

Anywho. Just wanted to say Hi and that I was excited!!!! Have a good day!!!

1 Comments:

  • At August 7, 2007 at 5:23 PM , Blogger Faerylandmom said...

    Yeah, if I wasn't so pregnant, I probably would have done a happy dance when I saw the green dot by your name today! I LOVED talking to you, and just haven't gotten on again. I'm grabbing a few minutes before dinner on Levi's comp. My sister's on mine. :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home