My Private Getaway

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Where We Spend All Our Time

I haven't been as good as I was on posting regularly, that's all thanks to the "school" we found. I must admit it has been wonderful to bring the boys there and have them wear themselves out. Plus, it has cut back on the fighting between them. When Wulf gets home..., the boys want to tell daddy about what they did that day and spend some time with him and they are content to play, watch a show, all without hardly yelling and fighting!!! Our only battle now is getting Roo away from watching Wulf play WoW and into bed a bit earlier. But no real complaints!


I am still trying to decide what to do as far as Roo and school. The school don't open till next week for registration, so I cannot go and look at it or talk to the teachers and such. I think about it and part of me welcomes the break (by Roo being in school) and the other part doesn't want him to go because I am so use to having my little boy home and with me all the time. As I weigh the pros and cons, I am split down the middle. I wish someone would tell me the effects in the long run of both so I can make the decision that way :). It's so hard being a parent, but just as equally wonderful!

Oh well, I am going to have to hurry and get them ready to go to the center/"school" because they are beginning to start in on each other. Have a wonderful day!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At August 23, 2007 at 7:48 PM , Blogger Faerylandmom said...

    Start praying about the school thing...Roo would probably be just fine in the long run...but keep in mind that what you decide now doesn't necessarily have to hold for the rest of his school career. If he doesn't seem to take to it, bring him back home. :-)

    Love ya!

     
  • At August 24, 2007 at 6:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yar what she be sayin' lassy. never know till you try what?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home