My Private Getaway

Friday, September 14, 2007

1st Day of School

Well, the day has finally come when my oldest had his first day of school!!! He was SOO excited! I took some pictures and I am posting them below:




Lining up to go into the school with his class!
He is getting so grown up!






Last look before he goes through the doors, so handsome!!







Gus Gus was so sad that Roo went to school :(





So happy to have his brother back, after the school day!

I had to admit I cried once we drooped him off that morning. I was upset that I wouldn't get to see all the things he is learning to do and see him in action. Being a stay at home mom I got to be there and watch him grow and prosper in all kinds of situations and abilities, now I am left out of the loop, I only have those moments after his school days to ask him and have him explain to me what he did all day, while trying to understand some of what he is talking about :). I am glad that he is excited about going to school. When I ask him if he misses me or wants to stay home with me..., He replies in his matter-of-fact voice that he just has to go to school and learn..., he just has to! I also told him that I hope he has fun (which he did) and he replied "Oh, I WILL!!". Now I have my Gus Gus that gets to be home with me all day everyday.., but it is just 2 years before he starts school as well, and I just don't know if I am ready for this!!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home