My Private Getaway

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Busy Bees

So I have been MIA..., again with blogging, but this time instead of not have anything to say I have had SO much going on!!! I like it though!!! Roo is LOVING school!!! Gus Gus is still dealing with the fact that every other day it is just me and him here all day. Though I miss Roo, it is a WONDERFUL break, I am able to make phone calls and run errands. My Gus Gus is so quite when we are by ourselves. Then at the end of the day they start up the loud playing and sometimes fighting, I wouldn't trade it for anything though.

I have been working to get my first Get Together ready for my new Creative Memories business and I having a positive acceptance to inviting random people :). It is this week, so I will tell you how that goes!!! I guess I am mainly been busy with getting familiar with the stuff I got in my kit, inviting people, setting up dates for a Get Together and Workshop, remembering which days Roo has school, getting stuff sent to school and money for different things, Oh and he has a fundraiser that I am trying to get orders for but keep running into people already having kids, so they order from them (naturally) but I am trying. I know I have my mom and mother-in-law looking and sending money to order a few things. I would mail to them when it comes in.

I am also hosting a Pampered Chef for a friend that is trying to kick off her business and she is coming to my Get Together. Though I was happy to find that they are having a host special for a stone that I REALLY want so that gave me the incentive to book.

I am also part of a Bible study on the book of Daniel by Beth Moore, I am REALLY enjoying it!!!! It is really fulfilling.

I also have to plan a Baby Shower for a co-worker (Wulf's co-worker). I am excited to do it!!! I just have to write EVERYTHING down or I will forget and I don't want that. I also have to get with her on what day work for her.

The fall here is SO beautiful!!! There is a hill going up to Wulf's work and all the leaves have changed their colors and it is THE most beautiful, vibrant reds,oranges, and yellow to yellow-gold I have EVER seen!!! We are planning ( I think today) to go up and take pictures of it all to show, I just my camera can capture the beauty of what we see!!!! Anyway just had to share!!! Hopefully I can get some pictures up!!!! Now I have to go! Have a WONDERFUL day!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home