My Private Getaway

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Niagara Falls

I know this is a tad late, but at least you are getting it!


On Valentine's Day weekend, we decided to go to the States to do some shopping and get a few things we love but cannot find here in Canada. We ended up staying in Niagara Falls.

On Friday, we went out and did so much shopping (well, I did and the guys tagged along). We were able to find so many deals, I got ALOT of movies for great prices (mainly because Circuit City was going out of business), Wulf got a few computer things that are really awesome (if you knew what exactly they did) and a new mouse which is top of the line (I only know this cause he said so), and our baby got a stroller and a bunch of clothes (I love shopping for babies!). Then we had dinner at Hard Rock Cafe, we had to go because Wulf collects the lighters from each one he has been to, but it was a good reason to go and have dinner :).

On Saturday, we were heading back home, but before we/I HAD to see the Falls! Growing up there were a few places I always wanted to go and see, Washington D.C. (and I got to live there for a few years), Europe and Ireland (which I am working on), California (also working on that one), Canada (I am living there now), and Niagara Falls!!!! Sorry just had to put that tid bit of info in there just to give you an idea of how extremely excited I was to go! And it was WONDERFUL!!!!! So, beautiful! most of the lake was frozen but the falls weren't! I can't wait to go again (which I plan on several times before we leave this area)! On the way home we stopped at Ikea (wonderful place!!) and I was able to finally get my bookshelves!!!!

So all in all a WONDERFUL weekend!!!!


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home