My Private Getaway

Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's been awhile....,

Well, I know I haven't blogged in forever!!!!! I found out that I was pregnant for the third time in Febuary. So, I have been figuring things out with that and I was so sick this time around. I also have been searching and looking around to be able to try another VBAC. I ended up finding a doctor who would let me do it, but he is in the states so I had to plan going to the states, when, and what will i do about Roo's school, etc.

We have all that figured out and I am due at the end of this month. I also have a doula this time and I have been reading about VBAC's and meeting with her along with my regular doctor appointments and all the stuff with the two I have (kids keep you busy). We have been visiting with family as well. I tried to find out the sex of the baby, but after 3 ultrasounds and no luck, we have figured that we are meant to be surprised this time. So, the shopping I would do in preparaing is being put on hold until after the little one gets here. I wouldn't mind neutral stuff for a boy (since I already have 2) but in the event that this one is a girl, I am going ALL pink and purple and the neutral just won't do :).

Well, I just wanted to say hi and hopefully I can keep up again with my posting even though I am going to be busy adjusting to 3 kids, a new baby, and the schedule once we get back to Canada!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home