My Private Getaway

Friday, February 6, 2009

Bad day...., try bad week!!!!!!

I am going to tell you about my week. Though most of it wasn't really bad it had it's moments!

Ok, so first on Monday I went about normally, got Roo off to school and went to take my shower before my little one woke up. As I was cleaning my ears after with a Q-tip, the cotton came off and was stuck in my ear!!!!! So, I could only think that if I couldn't get someone to help get it out I would have to go to the ER and have them do it. Thankfully (and to my embarrassment) My husband came home to extract the cotton from my ear so I could hear properly once more!

Now Thursday. I had a few errands to run. I got Roo off to school as normal, got my shower and got completely dress except my shirt, but I did have a cami on (I usually wear one underneath my shirts). Being winter and cold and all, I go and start our van once I have everything done except for waking my baby to get him dressed (I save it for last so I can dress and feed him while the van is warming). Being warmer nature than most, I went to start the van without my jacket, just in my cami and pants (I mean it only takes 3 seconds anyway!), and so out I go and it only takes 3 seconds, but Gus Gus, my 3-year-old decides to LOCK ME OUT!!!! So here I am in -20 degree cold in a cami locked out by a 3-year-old!!!! And screaming like a manic out in daylight, pleading for him to open the door for 5 minutes. Luckily I have my cell phone on me so again I call my husband who then calls my landlady so she can come and unlock my door, since she only lives a street away. Thankfully, Gus Gus decides to open the door after I get off the phone with my husband, so I get to call him back and tell him nevermind. Oh, and you may be wondering "well if you had your keys to start the van, why didn't you just unlock the door?" and the answer to that is..., because I have my van keys and house keys held together by a clip, because I have the little one, it's easier to separate and only take the van keys and have the house ones to lock up as I am bringing him out. So, they were inside, but never again will I start my van without having my house keys with me as well!!!

Now I hope you have had a good laugh! I can now laugh about it as well, though the days they happened...., It was so NOT funny! Though I'm sure you can sympathize!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home